Mclaren MP4-12C / 650s engine cover - high temperature carbon fibre upgrade
This is the upgraded carbon fibre engine cover for the Mclaren 12C which has been specifically designed with advanced materials that enable the engine cover to withstand the high temperatures experienced when the car is pushed to its limits around the track.
The stock Mclaren engine cover supplied with the 12C is manufactured from plastic and has a matt black finish unfitting of the exeptional aesthetic of such a supercar. Imported carbon fibre replacements are available out of Asia but are manufactured for aesthetic over function and as such, begin to suffer thermal damage at normal operating temperatures. We have engineered the upgraded engine cover with a selection of aerospace grade carbon composites which have been specifically developed to withstand high temperature environments.
- Significant visual improvement over stock engine cover.
- Once fitted with the replacement engine cover you have the peace of mind knowing that there will be no fatigue of the part regardles how hard you're hitting the track.
- The Zeek 12C engine cover weighs, 500g, which is a 1kg weight saving comparred to the stock plastic engine cover and is considerably stonger too.
- Pure carbon fibre gloss finish means no lacquer, just the carbon fibre's exeptional glossy finish straight from the mould tool.
- Computer controlled machining for perfect fit, hand finished to ensure exquisite quality.